Highlands is located on R173, 3kms south of the medieval town of Carlingford.
Directions from south:
- Travelling on M1 take exit 18 and follow directions for Carlingford.
- Approximately 15 kms further, passing a small church on the right and a picnic area to the left at Bush, turn left and follow the road to Carlingford. At this turn off notice a signpost for Highlands B&B.
Directions from Newry city centre:
- Follow signs for Quays shopping centre.
- Turn left at the traffic lights, with the canal on left and shopping centre on right.
- Drive through Omeath to Carlingford.
- Entering Carlingford pass under the bridge and turn right at the tourist office.
- From the square follow the signpost to Highlands B&B. Approx 3 km.
GPS coordinates: 54.010833 -6.186826
‘Highlands B&B’, Irish Grange, Carlingford, Co. Louth, A91 C9K4